PDA

View Full Version : ^$%#^&

Attitudx
03-05-2003, 07:52 PM
AHHHH ok what is so special about DXT3 and why dont my vid card support it??? I dld the Raven shield demo and have a hercules 4500 64mg card. This card has rocked on everything but this game tells me I cannot play because my card dont support it, so i cruise over to smizacks and put it in and the dang thang works with his geforce 3. MY Kyro isnt that outdated is it. And yes i do have the latest drivers

antipop
03-07-2003, 01:32 AM
The kyro2 was out at the same time than the gf3, but the kyro is a budget card that doesn't support everything.
I've bought a kyro 1, and i sent it back because it was a real crap

Tweaked!
03-07-2003, 02:59 AM
It should handle most anything. Judging by your sig, if it has 640 megs of memory;)

If it's no longer cutting it, sell it on the classy's and get something else that can handle it:cool:
Have you tried o/cing it with something like riva tuner? If you're able to get the core and mem speeds up, the card might handle it then.

antipop
03-07-2003, 04:48 AM
Te kyro card are know not to be great oc'er, the one i have i was only able to bump the core of 5MHz. The problem is not about the power of the card but about the functions added in the core

Attitudx
03-07-2003, 08:17 AM
aww I see in my sig it should be 640 meg of ram
then a kryoII 64meg card my bad it ocs pretty decent and comes with tools to do so, it has worked fine just wont support dxt3 and I cannot play the splintercell demo, I guess it is time for a new card LOL

Attitudx
04-13-2003, 04:47 PM
just out of curiosity does the riva tuner or or geforce tweaker works with an old geforceII gts/geforceII 32 meg card??? I know it is old but it is pretty reliable for a dumpster grab, and for my wifes computer, working on a geforce 4 mx440 for meself LOL

antipop
04-13-2003, 10:52 PM
Yeah rivatuner works on all the geforce