PDA

View Full Version : Antazone-anyone seen these coolers before?

AzraelDarkangel
07-10-2006, 01:59 AM
http://www.antazone.com/home.html
At Computex:
http://www.theinquirer.net/default.aspx?article=32340
http://resources.vr-zone.com.sg/Shamino/coolercomputex/antazone/antazone.jpg

TSXmike
07-10-2006, 02:30 AM
almost like a zalman 9500 rip off... i wonder how they perform...

WeStSiDePLaYa
07-10-2006, 03:14 AM
woah, check out their gpu coolers, looks beefy. their nb coolers look impressive as well.

PowerSlide
07-10-2006, 03:49 AM
chipset n gpu coolers look awesome

Thrilla
07-10-2006, 05:59 AM
So is the HDD cooler, but NB cooler still not DFI Ultra D friendly lol

3NZ0
07-10-2006, 07:59 AM
another zalmanish style copy

NorthQ does the same sort of thing but the gpu and nb products from this company look insane.

Serra
07-10-2006, 08:12 AM
With three whole heatpipes in their CPU cooler how could they lose though??!

/sarcasm

Yeah, another knockoff company by the looks of it.... and they aren't even knocking off the best stuff out there. I'll admit their northbridge coolers do look pretty good, and the hard drive coolers don't look that bad (though I'll bet it's a surprisingly noisy little bugger), but that's about it. That CPU cooler is a joke and their memory heatspreaders are too (if they really wanted to make me think about adding a heatspreader to what few RAM modules I may buy in my lifetime that don't come with them they could at least have some like you find on the new OCZ line).

lawrywild
07-10-2006, 08:22 AM
no but i want one :slobber:

WeStSiDePLaYa
07-10-2006, 10:43 AM
With three whole heatpipes in their CPU cooler how could they lose though??!

/sarcasm

Yeah, another knockoff company by the looks of it.... and they aren't even knocking off the best stuff out there. I'll admit their northbridge coolers do look pretty good, and the hard drive coolers don't look that bad (though I'll bet it's a surprisingly noisy little bugger), but that's about it. That CPU cooler is a joke and their memory heatspreaders are too (if they really wanted to make me think about adding a heatspreader to what few RAM modules I may buy in my lifetime that don't come with them they could at least have some like you find on the new OCZ line).

ok, first, how do you expect the hdd cooler to be noisy? it has no fan, unless copper suddenely starting screaming and i havent been told.

also, there isnt a single gpu cooler that comes close to those in terms of mass. which is what will be needed for aircooling things like x1900s

too bad no place in north america sells them.

Nazu
07-10-2006, 11:05 AM
"Well we don't have any own plans for our coolers so let's copy Zalman model". Have seen that before and the results have not been that good. Those nb coolers seem to weight a lot and that's not a good thing when the weight is positioned at the top of the hs. I prefer normal heatsink style coolers like Swiftech MCX159-CU, where the weight is evenly distributed. Altough this is not a big problem if your pc is not moved.

OV3RCLOCK3R
07-11-2006, 02:12 PM
Have to agree that the chipset and the gpu coolers look awesome :)

Serra
07-11-2006, 04:34 PM
ok, first, how do you expect the hdd cooler to be noisy? it has no fan, unless copper suddenely starting screaming and i havent been told.

also, there isnt a single gpu cooler that comes close to those in terms of mass. which is what will be needed for aircooling things like x1900s

too bad no place in north america sells them.

As far as the hard drive goes: Looking at it again, I goofed. Sorry. I thought those copper fins on top were a very low-profile fan for some reason.

As far as the GPU goes: When did I ever mention the GPU cooler? I didn't say anything about it because there *is* nothing wrong with it (aside from the fact that it _is_ a knockoff... I approve of the idea of improvement, I just wish they had done so in a more innovative way). If you were trying to make a seperate point alltogether, I will ask why exactly you started your thread started with a quote of mine and the sentence "ok, first," which implies that anything else to come is also directed at my quote.

Shpoon
07-11-2006, 04:44 PM
I love the .swf things lol...and man that is a tank GPU cooler.