PDA

View Full Version : kt400a vs nforce

DR. YT
03-04-2003, 02:25 PM
http://www.gzeasy.com/itnewsdetail.asp?nID=7998

interesting but who know if its real?:)

Ruantic
03-04-2003, 06:17 PM
Could be the Mother of all boards, I won't buy anything that VIA has a hand in again, After months of frustration, with my kt400 .... Worst Customer Support I've seen since I bought my first Apple ][......

DR. YT
03-04-2003, 06:52 PM
apple...realy how are thoes ive herd that if you have the money they are a realy easy to use ive also herd the software selection kinda sux. but i realy cant picture the kt400A beating out the nforce i mean im no motherboard or chipset tech but i thought that the dualchannel ddr was the factor that beat the kt-333 and 400. oh well time will tell:)

BrainStorm
03-04-2003, 06:57 PM
If they're true, I'm just somewhat happy in a perverse way that the performance is only nominally better than the nForce 2, since I just bought mine not long ago and I'd be pissed if the 400A whipped up on it. :D

Major
03-04-2003, 07:11 PM
Yea I don't belive this for a minute!
read it for yourself:

KT400AµÄÍƳö½ÏÎÒÃÇÔ¤ÆÚµÄÒªÂý ÁËÒ»µã£¬²»¹ýÎÞÂÛÈçºÎ£¬ÍþÊ ¢½«ÓÚ½üÆÚÕýʽÍƳöËûÃǵÄKT40 0AоƬ×飬¶øÓÚоƬ×éÏ:banana:¹ØµÄ¼¼Êõ²ÎÊýÒ²Òѱ»¡°Õýʽ¡ ±Í¸Â¶³öÀ´¡£

mdzcpa
03-04-2003, 07:39 PM
Originally posted by Major Slaughter
read it for yourself:

KT400AµÄÍƳö½ÏÎÒÃÇÔ¤ÆÚµÄÒªÂý ÁËÒ»µã£¬²»¹ýÎÞÂÛÈçºÎ£¬ÍþÊ ¢½«ÓÚ½üÆÚÕýʽÍƳöËûÃǵÄKT40 0AоƬ×飬¶øÓÚоƬ×éÏ:banana:¹ØµÄ¼¼Êõ²ÎÊýÒ²Òѱ»¡°Õýʽ¡ ±Í¸Â¶³öÀ´¡£

Ahh yes...I see what you mean;)

GVCryan
03-04-2003, 07:41 PM
read it for yourself:

lol

Ruantic
03-04-2003, 07:47 PM
apple...realy how are thoes ive herd that if you have the money they are a realy easy to use ive also herd the software selection kinda sux

Well actually it wasn't bad, over 20 years later and it still works as new..... Software selection was actually not bad... However, don't think that the Apple ][ (apple 2, 2+, 2e) is related to a mac in anything but name..... I'm talking Dinosaur here not the Snack'n'toss....

BrainStorm
03-04-2003, 07:51 PM
read it for yourself:

nice translation! ;)

Here's how Google translated:

KT400A???????????????????????????????????KT400A??? ?????????????????????????

:lol:

sjohnson
03-04-2003, 08:03 PM
babelfish translates a bit better:

First text section
"SocketA is strongest? Prestige abundant KT400A detail exposure
The news composes: Forest will gloriously (3/4/2003 7:52:20 PM)
KT400A promoted comparatively us anticipated wants the slow one point, but, the prestige will be in any event abundant officially promotes their KT400A chip group to the near future, but " has been also official " to the chip group related technology parameter quilt discloses. "

Second text section
"Although KT400A only takes KT400 the promotion edition, but its original actually cannot make the one neglect, first the prestige abundantly joined the named FastStream64 technical support in the chip group, the new technology might allow north on the bridge memory controller to use the higher buffer quantity reduces the data in the controller delay time, borrowed this chip group may realize the higher memory performance. "

Third text section
"Simultaneously future south VT8237 which the bridge will match north KT400A the bridge is highest may support four serial ATA contact surface, 8 USB 2.0, Ultra the V-Link system main line (the 1.06gB/s data output rate), simultaneously will design also compatibly temporarily south VT8235CE which will match to KT400A the bridge, will facilitate the production merchant the promotion.

Below brings KT400A and the nForce2 performance contrast for everybody which partial official provides: "

Fourth text section (just above the SOYO board pic)
"But in finally, we may bring plum Czechoslovakia for everybody uses SY-KT400A Dragon which KT400A/VT8235CE matches the Ultra motherboard picture gives everybody. "

DDTUNG we need you :D

sequoia464
03-04-2003, 08:06 PM
...VIA had better have something spectacular for me to get a KT400A board. All of the reports prior to those benches had indicated nothing earthshaking from KT400A.

I'm pretty happy with this NF7-S.

Popcicle
03-04-2003, 08:08 PM
Major Slaughter....

I knew it. I knew it. I knew it.

It was rigged by the translator.

Pops.