PDA

View Full Version : Page sucks, want some help?

Bravo
06-12-2002, 11:44 PM
Do you guys want some help with the webbie? I noticed you use front page 2000.

If you guys need an example, i could easily whip up a cover page to show you.

IFMU
06-12-2002, 11:49 PM
The webpage is being updated. We are still working on things around here.

Thanks for the offer, Kurupt is the one that would talk to you if hes interested in any help. I have shown him this thread so if he does, Im sure he will let you know.

IFMU

Kurupt
06-12-2002, 11:49 PM
This is just the temp page till the real one gets done.. But yes I would love to see what you can come up with... As you can see the forums template is already active... Giving you a idea on how the site needs to looks please do this to start new template

User cp / edit options / goo all the way to the end of the page and you will see style template change it to xtremesystems.org

Bravo
06-12-2002, 11:57 PM
Woah

Definitely better then the dark crap.

Im pretty good at static HTML pages, if you want something more complex, your going to have to find somebody else.

I was thinking of sticking the userbar on the forums on the main page, with "Forum" replacing the three dots (and removing the opposite dots).

Is there any major logo to work with? Something banner sized?

What did u want in the way of positions for people to advertise? I am thinking a large cell across the top for the banner (XtremeSystems.org), a single row for the forum CP, and two columns (150 - 850 wide) for the menu/main body of text.

Kurupt
06-13-2002, 12:17 AM
this is one of the logs we tend to use alot.

Bravo
06-13-2002, 12:23 AM
Just noticed your playing with the scheme

Is it possible to to get the hex codes for the dark blue heading and ending parts (The background colour in the bar where it says "Post reply" when you go to post a reply).

JBELL
06-13-2002, 12:26 AM
Originally posted by Kurupt
this is one of the logs we tend to use alot.

that looks like my case sticker!