PDA

View Full Version : Go out and buy a Nintendo DS lite!! WOW

ScottFern
06-26-2006, 02:20 PM
Sorry I am not a Nintendo spammer but wow this thing is nice. I have been playing Mario Kart and NEW Super Mario Bros. and they are both excellent games.

And an added bonus to the DS lite is that it has built in wifi so it can connect to your wireless router. I was playing 3 other people in the US in Mario Kart...talk about kick ass. :toast:

p360stick
06-26-2006, 02:23 PM
yeah its nice to have one

ScottFern
06-26-2006, 02:25 PM
I am not sure if I got ripped off though. I paid $225 for Nintendo Ds lite, Mario Kart, Mario Bros, and a carrying case. :-/

[XC] Lead Head
06-26-2006, 03:29 PM
still less then the PSP base cost wich comes with no games ;)

ScottFern
06-26-2006, 03:32 PM
well now I feel better!

ferrari_freak
07-08-2006, 09:30 AM
Yeah, my friend just bought one, it really is a beauty, it kind of reminds me of a Lian Li lol :p: (seriously, it's just so sleek and stylish), the size is awesome and the screen is just so bright at an affordable price. I'm jealous of him, I bought my normal DS back in december :(.

Usama aka Ferrari Freak

found404
07-11-2006, 05:30 AM
I'm thinking about picking one up soon, hopefully with the new opera browser too.

Lestat
07-11-2006, 07:50 AM
i was thinking about it but the games... i dont know
i mean what games are worth owning ?
and correct me if i'm wrong here but the standard DS has wifi also correct ?

i was torn between the DS and PSP and truthfully didnt know which is actually better.
functionality, games, wifi, web browsing,
i do like the psp for its movies though...

hawkeyefan
07-11-2006, 08:24 AM
i was thinking about it but the games... i dont know
i mean what games are worth owning ?
and correct me if i'm wrong here but the standard DS has wifi also correct ?

i was torn between the DS and PSP and truthfully didnt know which is actually better.
functionality, games, wifi, web browsing,
i do like the psp for its movies though...

fwiw, just bought a DS Lite couple days ago. nicer than DS imho, sleeker, feels better, display seems brighter.

i think the older crowd for the most part would get the most out of PSP vs. DS. games are basically limited console selection, lots of FPS and whatnot

DS and Advance games a geared more like the Gamecube, toward the younger crowd, lots of platformers and Spyro/Crash/sonic games and a lot of misc oddness directed at the tiny kiddies

my old lady loves SMB and Tetris so that pretty much made the decision. gonna get a second so we can get drunky and race each other in Mario Cart:banana: :banana: might pick up a PSP for myself, but tend to play that type of game on the PC anyway

Fr3ak
07-11-2006, 09:00 AM
I bought a white DS lite as soon as they came out here.
I didnt buy a PSP, because its too expensive, games are expensive and nobody I know owns one.
Playing with 6 of your mates mario Kart and co is so much fun.
Graphics are nothing compared to the PSP's, but the better gameplay is what matters for me the most.

Rare1
07-31-2006, 08:37 AM
I love my ds lite.

I use it everyday (playing a little brainage at work)

Celeron Gamer
07-31-2006, 09:18 AM
I have just a normal DS :(

FusionZ06
08-28-2006, 03:57 AM
Those of you with DS Lites you should look into getting this.

http://www.modchipman.com/g6-lite-review-p-1150.html

I recently got it and it's amazing!