QMC@Home

Seti (BOINC)

World Community Grid

Rosetta@Home

SIMAP

Muon1

with the option to run these also-

Predictor@Home

and Malaria@Home.. (new and in beta testing)

Haltech
06-23-2006, 03:25 PM
You go girl! Hey, how come you dont have a stats sig yet? You should tag it into a sig so we can see how much ass youre kickin :woot:

[XC]thewildblue
06-23-2006, 11:56 PM
Im on the malaria project as well. The wus are like 40mins each. Cant seem to find any stats for them at the moment though. You can see my sig for my projects.

Jose
06-24-2006, 01:55 AM
NON BOINC: I am running UBERO, World Community Grid, Euler, and I am trying to get EON and my computer to make peace so I can keep running it I hope to have the EON issue resolved by tonight .

Out of BOINC : Simap, Sztaki Desk, Seti ( Yes I know I said I was going to run Seti when ET's mom called me but I took a look at the points that is producing and I couldnt resist.) are running ( I have allotted to them 13.6, 13.6 and 4.5 percent of my BOINC resources with Rosetta having the rest.)

I have to find in my archives my account settings for RedLibrary. There are there. Once I have them I will reattach. (Btw some of my accounts in someprojects are pre my XtremeSystems days and are under other names ( not Jose) but the important part is they are now listed and attached to XtremeSystems.

LP_
06-24-2006, 05:06 AM
Im on the malaria project as well. The wus are like 40mins each. Cant seem to find any stats for them at the moment though. You can see my sig for my projects.

:) No stats yet, that I know of. This is still a very new project and only open to a limited number right now, but the team is there and ready for when it goes public.
Just remember that all points on this project can be wiped out, so I wouldn't put too much into it yet.
I don't think it's eligible for the Vault yet either.
But, we have our foot in the door on it. :)

LP_
06-24-2006, 05:10 AM
NON BOINC: I am running UBERO, World Community Grid, Euler, and I am trying to get EON and my computer to make peace so I can keep running it I hope to have the EON issue resolved by tonight .

Out of BOINC : Simap, Sztaki Desk, Seti ( Yes I know I said I was going to run Seti when ET's mom called me but I took a look at the points that is producing and I couldnt resist.) are running ( I have allotted to them 13.6, 13.6 and 4.5 percent of my BOINC resources with Rosetta having the rest.)

Jose, here's very big tip... run World Community Grid in Boinc. It has a Boinc version and the points conversion rate is about double the points you'd get running it the Agent (non Boinc). (unless they changed it)

I also attached to SIMAP again, just for you. ;) :D

Haltech
06-24-2006, 04:32 PM
M@H. They would be a nice one to start out at zero on. Im sure the usual 8 - 10 times will crunch that one. Be nice to start out new for once, lol. Thats a BOINC project, correct?

LP_
06-24-2006, 04:49 PM
M@H. They would be a nice one to start out at zero on. Im sure the usual 8 - 10 times will crunch that one. Be nice to start out new for once, lol. Thats a BOINC project, correct?

Yes, Boinc. It's here. (http://www.malariacontrol.net/)
It's still beta, but the top team already has 782,755.72 points. :/

ZX7891
06-24-2006, 08:05 PM
Seasonal Attributions project by climate prediction,WU's take 1-2 weeks to finish :(

[XC] riptide
06-28-2006, 03:35 PM
Seasonal Attributions project by climate prediction,WU's take 1-2 weeks to finish :(
You really banned!!?!

Haltech
06-28-2006, 06:43 PM
yes, he is

[XC] riptide
07-03-2006, 03:00 AM
yes, he isHe must have kissed some ass, cos he's back! :clap: :rofl:

LP_
07-03-2006, 05:45 AM
He must have kissed some ass, cos he's back! :clap: :rofl:

Maybe it was a temp ban.

ZX7891, are you going to be running Seasonal Attribution? Because it was only you and me, and I'm concentrating on several other projects, so now nobody is running it.

lv_dicedealer
07-03-2006, 08:39 AM
You really banned!!?!
AFAIK, it was a 10 day vacation