PDA

View Full Version : UK has Conore Bords!!

Pete
06-17-2006, 06:39 AM
Posted by Gibbo OCUK DON!!!

Hi there

We've just added several Abit, Asus, Gigabyte motherboards to the site which are conroe ready. Pricing is a bit up in the air at the moment but CPU's are due in approx 3-4 weeks. (http://www.overclockers.co.uk/acatalog/Intel_Motherboards.html)

They are all 965's ahhhhh but i'm cahtting to him now about it and he's not happy now as he wanted the best in being 975.

Aprrantly ATI are sending him some

Mikesnav
06-17-2006, 06:44 AM
All the good/new ones are out of stock.

Pete
06-17-2006, 07:24 AM
Nope they aint even in stock yet but will be this week

Mikesnav
06-17-2006, 07:24 AM
Hope the states have them by next week :/

ibby
06-17-2006, 07:25 AM
All the good/new ones are out of stock.

exactly ... just a marking boing to get prepay in :slap:

Pete
06-17-2006, 07:27 AM
Cahtting to Gibbo now, they are getting ATI too but not sure what so yeah.

I'm gonna hand him over to my Intel contact to try and get more for the uk

Mesce
06-17-2006, 07:34 AM
All we need now are the processors :D

RockinHack
06-17-2006, 07:35 AM
I hate Intel because of this mobo problems...They wanted to make a caos so they will sell more conroe chips,everybody says they are searching for conroe mobos,all sites,all hardware mags,in this case Intel is very happy because they advert their products without paying any money!!!

Wait for 3-4 weeks,cant you wait guys?Everybody has got performance systems,game systems etc...

Pete
06-17-2006, 07:37 AM
Intel Bad Axe rev 04 mobos are out in the uk right now £165 delivered

ibby
06-17-2006, 07:50 AM
Cahtting to Gibbo now, they are getting ATI too but not sure what so yeah.

I'm gonna hand him over to my Intel contact to try and get more for the uk

what are the chances of me speaking to the intel contact. :toast:

Mesce
06-17-2006, 07:50 AM
You can get them at scan.co.uk intel badaxe but whats the point with no conroe. No point in paying over the odds for a conroe when you can get them cheaper.

I want to see official uk pricing though.

Pete
06-17-2006, 11:14 AM
Nowt Ibby as she's my ex g/f from when i was sweet 16 and doing my GCSE's, we've just stayed in touch from there on and am really good friends...oh and the odd metting up when were on ether sides of the world

Yes you can get them there but they aint rev 04's so you'll need to mod it at your own risk

Rudzer
06-17-2006, 11:32 AM
the prices of the P5B are a freaking ripoff...is OCuk getting any special editions? dont think so...

ibby
06-17-2006, 11:51 AM
Nowt Ibby as she's my ex g/f from when i was sweet 16 and doing my GCSE's, we've just stayed in touch from there on and am really good friends...oh and the odd metting up when were on ether sides of the world

Yes you can get them there but they aint rev 04's so you'll need to mod it at your own risk

Is that a YEs or a NO :stick:

maverik-sg1
06-17-2006, 12:28 PM
UK guys

Belive it when you see it - pre-order is one way of them making money and you seeing product no quicker than normal.

Mav

Pete
06-17-2006, 12:32 PM
Ibby it's a no, think i'm going to give you my ex g/f number thats Japanes goddes....oh wait swap ya Yonah rig for it!!!

Anjelous
06-17-2006, 12:33 PM
The links all say preorder or sold out, they are not really in then....DOH.

don_vercetti
06-17-2006, 12:33 PM
Damn, looks like it's the Bad Axe for the time being.

@Pete; Scan say they ARE rev. 304. Read This (http://forums.hexus.net/showthread.php?t=77735)

That Abit AB9 looks quite fun. If abit are back on course as they claim, might be time to get back into them. I still remember the NF7 days :)

ibby
06-17-2006, 12:53 PM
Ibby it's a no, think i'm going to give you my ex g/f number thats Japanes goddes....oh wait swap ya Yonah rig for it!!!

Bah.

All talk and no action mate, Ive read up of a few of your posts. As for her being your EX gf she doesnt intrest me one bit. And iam sure she is more than capable of fending for her self! I am more intrested in the contact within intel.

qui
06-17-2006, 02:53 PM
hmm now wouldnt we all want one of those....hang on a second...

Pete
06-17-2006, 02:57 PM
Dude i'm not giving you her number or e-mail address. Why do you want it?

If you want a chip see the FS section. I'm no longer doing em.

A mate order his bord from scan on thursday came friday and was not rev 04 so it went back same day

qui
06-17-2006, 03:07 PM
tbh i think hes after your gf. kick him in the ovaries and nuke him from orbit ftw.

ibby
06-17-2006, 03:32 PM
Dude i'm not giving you her number or e-mail address. Why do you want it?

If you want a chip see the FS section. I'm no longer doing em.

A mate order his bord from scan on thursday came friday and was not rev 04 so it went back same day

In my 2nd post .. did i as for her email address, or number ...?
It was a simple YES ... or NO answer you needed to give. Instead being a newbie you are you had to throw in a smart assed comment.

You have never managed to get an ES chip as of yet.
On Extreme Prometia you bragged about ES cpus via your gf, but failed even to take a picture of one with your name next to it. So i fail to see how "your no longer doing em" .

So before you post another halfa$$ed smart comment, think twice. I am sure I could always dig up the necessary threads to remind you.

@qui, if you have nothing intresting or important to say, Please keep out of it.

stone_cold_Jimi
06-17-2006, 03:53 PM
Lotus position now guys and ommmmm....

Relax. Breathe deeply. When you get to my age, time passes too fast (heh, I don't have to wait as long as you then). Bickering ain't going to make things happen any quicker. Enjoy the nice weather, get rid of your computer tan. Go out, have a beer. Everything will come to pass in good time.

Pete
06-17-2006, 04:46 PM
Ibby,

Wait till next week when my RMA camera arrives and i'll have pics of it all for you to swivle on.

I might be part of ep-uk but i don;t answer to you nor mav etc etc

If i wana show i will i don;t have to.

Oh and sometime there is soemthing of being a show off. Regardrless of how long you been here and there live with it mate. i'm here, i'm gonna get the best befor most due to whom i know.

If you need a contact at Intle they got an amazing website. Why do you need my Contact? You don't run a shop like Gibbo whom asked for my help. if you've gotten of your high horse i would of offere dit to you but sod ya. Suffer like 900+ muppets that hassled me 24/7 over Conore and mobos here, ep and ocuk

andyisc00l
06-17-2006, 06:57 PM
why are 975s better then the 965s? Whats the difference?

Mikesnav
06-17-2006, 06:58 PM
975 = native crossfire support

andyisc00l
06-17-2006, 07:02 PM
975 = native crossfire support

is that the only reason people are favoring 975? I've heard alot of people talking about 975 being better I just never asked. From the looks of the asus website the Asus P5B only supports up to 400mhz fsb..that true?

Mikesnav
06-17-2006, 07:12 PM
Sounds about right.
Decent OC'ing headroom

975x is the higher-end chipset, probably end up OCing better.

Iconyu
06-17-2006, 11:23 PM
is that the only reason people are favoring 975? I've heard alot of people talking about 975 being better I just never asked. From the looks of the asus website the Asus P5B only supports up to 400mhz fsb..that true?

Someone on this forum has already done 410, and bios goes to 450, someone still tried to argue when shown a bios shot showing it went to 450 so they guy benched at 410 to prove his point. I'll just check if the exact same mobo we're both talking about.

Edit:
P5B is i965

P5W is i975 and the site says max of 400fsb but its been proven to do more here.

K404
06-18-2006, 01:37 AM
Is that maybe dependent on BIOS revision?

:)

Heres hoping there`ll be better SLI support on Intel soon (hey..I think a few other folk have thought that too! :D)

Back to the original post... no..the UK doesnt have conroe boards yet, but pre-order *might* allow a select few to get theirs a bit faster...if they get a board from the first batch in.

don_vercetti
06-18-2006, 01:47 AM
You can get the Bad Axe in the UK. And OCUK looks as though they'll have their 965 boards in soon. The Asus A9B looks quite fun to me.

@pete; why do you need a camera? What is wrong with the print screen button just to show us CPU-Z etc? I know you have no obligation to, but we'd all love to see your results etc.

berk
06-18-2006, 02:28 AM
Scan has had the rev 304s for a while.
@ ibby,dont worry bro ,Pete is the biggest BS ive seen on these forums since God -knows-what.I think he's got some self esteem issues.
Intel and Asus FTW? Sounds like it,but i really dont like the heat pipe 'solution',these boards cook,but if they are the best mobo for the job,then i'll simply get a 3rd party cooling set up.

mine
06-18-2006, 03:15 AM
they have some "Conore " boards listed ...not more

in the land of the "SUN" :banana: :banana: :banana:

so there is no sense to open a new thread
in my humble european opinion

ibby
06-18-2006, 06:57 AM
Wait till next week when my RMA camera arrives and i'll have pics of it all for you to swivle on.

:stick: :slap:
Just more excuses

I might be part of ep-uk but i don;t answer to you nor mav etc etc

If i wana show i will i don;t have to.

I am sure you are an underaged teen.

Oh and sometime there is soemthing of being a show off. Regardrless of how long you been here and there live with it mate. i'm here, i'm gonna get the best befor most due to whom i know.

:lol: :rofl:

If you need a contact at Intle they got an amazing website. Why do you need my Contact?
Why does everyone else want contacts intel. :stick: Come on figure it out .. 2+2

You don't run a shop like Gibbo whom asked for my help.
And what makes you say that. An extremely large assumption from some one who does not know whome i am.

if you've gotten of your high horse i would of offere dit to you but sod ya.

What high horse, it was you who was saying that shes my ex gf and i dont want to give her contact details to you.

All i wanted was a YES .. NO answer ... Didnt need to know she was your ex gf .

Suffer like 900+ muppets that hassled me 24/7 over Conore and mobos here, ep and ocuk

No one really hassled you... You were the one who went around talking all big and failed to show any results.

As for Mav me and the other guys and EP and XS. Your in no leauge of ours.

Before you call anyone a Muppet have alook at your self, and then talk to others.

As a friendly warning, I would advise you to watch your mouth and stop Humiliating your self infront of other members.

I do not apreciate your personal attacks and name calling, if you carry on, i will make sure your stay at XS is a short one.

ibby
06-18-2006, 07:05 AM
why are 975s better then the 965s? Whats the difference?

crossfire support
top of the range chipset.
should oc more.

no support of cf or sli
budjet range
oc maybe limited.
less features.

@k404

Back to the original post... no..the UK doesnt have conroe boards yet, but pre-order *might* allow a select few to get theirs a bit faster...if they get a board from the first batch in.

Doesnt komplete have the 975 which is conroe compatiable?

You can get the Bad Axe in the UK. And OCUK looks as though they'll have their 965 boards in soon. The Asus A9B looks quite fun to me.
But i wont be buying for ocuk mate, Ill import it in, or buy it from another retailer.

Have you seen the coolaler review of the DFI infiity mobo?

@thebeast

ibby,dont worry bro ,Pete is the biggest BS ive seen on these forums since God -knows-what.I think he's got some self esteem issues.

Couldnt agree with you more.

Lets keep it all on topic now.

don_vercetti
06-18-2006, 07:12 AM
Have you seen the coolaler review of the DFI infiity mobo?

yeah, it looks pretty sweet. Nice high FSB, if that 600mhz screenshot is real.

K.I.T.T.
06-18-2006, 07:19 AM
Apart from the ATX 24 pin connector location that is...

Still, OCs sweet none the less :)

K404
06-18-2006, 07:22 AM
@k404

Doesnt komplete have the 975 which is conroe compatiable?

What one ya thinking of? I dont know much about Intel board compatability. One of the MSI boards?

K

Durzel
06-18-2006, 07:31 AM
I don't really believe anything OCUK/Gibbo says when it comes to OCUK, as I've lost count of the times there have been "never seen before, never repeated!!!! omg!" deals that have been repeated time and time again.

Also, OCUK customer service is an abortion - the forums are a dictatorship where any negativity or attempt to get customer service are met with bans and censorship, etc.

I could go on but I don't think I need to.

Incidentally Pete - I don't know you from Adam but you banging on about people messaging you for Conroes... just what did you expect when you post in threads on here saying "Get a mobo i'll give you s CPU to play with" (this thread (http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/showthread.php?t=100396)) and then get stressed when - God forbid - people actually PM you about it?

Then you PM people with this:

Hi,

I've sent this message to all as you all (16 pm's) have asked the same

Yeah i have 10 sat here in an anti stactic shipping plastic box thingy.

ES and Retail

Michell works for Intel on there marketing dep, she an ex g/f and she got me them. Can get more if wanted.

I need to sit down with the new list off Intel and work it out but it'll be what they want $ wise then that to us then some dosh off it

Pics and name and pic of the hottest Intel rep is no problem...i'm away right now but when back i'll sort it out.

Oh it wouldn't be £400, far as i'm told they aint even going to be that here!!!

I've a good trust over at OCUK - DrazicFirstly, as far as I know Intel don't sell ES chips to people - they give them chips to test. Also, you sent this PM back on the 23rd of May - saying "ES and retail" long before anyone else had a Step 5 chip, which no one actually even knows yet if that stepping will be retail... and yet you had retail chips in your possession?

I'm calling BS on all of this too - as has already been remarked it seems you're just an attention whore with self-esteem issues, and despite your whining about the PMs you got after your announcement that you were giving Conroes away I'm sure you actually got off on the 5 minutes of fame.

ibby
06-18-2006, 08:34 AM
yeah, it looks pretty sweet. Nice high FSB, if that 600mhz screenshot is real.

Yep that is awsome 600mhz shot is good.
:toast:

Apart from the ATX 24 pin connector location that is...

Still, OCs sweet none the less

True .
If they moved the atx and the 9pin to the top right of the board it would have been much better.

Actually any where would have been better then where it is located at moment.

What one ya thinking of? I dont know much about Intel board compatability. One of the MSI boards?

Yes mate, the MSI one, that Coolaler first did the review one :toast:

as for petes issue, Lets just leave it guys.

ibby

maverik-sg1
06-18-2006, 11:46 AM
Be mindful guys certain people are desperate to get to the classifieds section of this forum and will pull most stunts to get there ;)

Mav

Mikesnav
06-18-2006, 12:01 PM
Like spam? +1

I didnt even know there were classifieds here.

qui
06-18-2006, 03:29 PM
sniff sniff i wanna get into classifieds, not for conroe or other intel related stuff though.

Vric
06-18-2006, 04:55 PM
less features.

What kind of "less feature" ? The P965 come ICH8 while 975X come with ICH7. Feature wise, the 965 have more potential.

965 is the chipset made for Conroe. It use a faster memory access than 975X. So on paper, it should be as fast, or faster than 975X.

Beside the Crossfire and maybe a better overclock (even if the 965 can go as high as 450mhz, all board might have a fsb wall anyway), I don't see any other advantage to the 975X.

Azh_fx
06-25-2006, 12:54 PM
this thread reminds me of the clown on ocuk, drazic, claiming to have all these processors but has yet to post any screenshots in the last 3 months lol

anyway back to the topic, does anyone know where i can get this intel rev 4 board from in the UK or any other? not the preorder malarky thanks.

Azh_fx
06-25-2006, 12:57 PM
.. dont make me buy this in the meantime lol

http://www.asrock.com.tw/product/775Twins-HDTV%20R2.0.htm

lawrywild
06-25-2006, 02:06 PM
Scan and Lambdatek do rev304 badaxes ;)

matt89
06-25-2006, 02:09 PM
the Asus P5B is pretty expensive i wonder if they wil come down in price much

Azh_fx
06-25-2006, 02:09 PM
neither have them in stock though

dabs does but not sure of the rev
http://www.dabs.com/productview.aspx?quicklinx=42HZ

Pete
06-25-2006, 04:46 PM
Top tip for you sad low lifes

Contact me directly rather than behind my back. Wall's have eyes and ears ya know and the net aint such a pretty place with that in mind.

Pm's, msn and e-mail are all welcome okay if you want anyhting.

Christ and you call ya self grown up and mature

I'll show my stuff when i like, where and how. There is such a thing called a show off you do know. I'm not like such people and will not be made to be. Not due to you asking or telling me too. Do i tell you to go lay in the road or do this do that nope...however right now i highly plead for you to go jump

Fin (y) (not really my thum but meh)

ibby
06-25-2006, 11:59 PM
Top tip for you sad low lifes

Contact me directly rather than behind my back. Wall's have eyes and ears ya know and the net aint such a pretty place with that in mind.

Pm's, msn and e-mail are all welcome okay if you want anyhting.

Christ and you call ya self grown up and mature

I'll show my stuff when i like, where and how. There is such a thing called a show off you do know. I'm not like such people and will not be made to be. Not due to you asking or telling me too. Do i tell you to go lay in the road or do this do that nope...however right now i highly plead for you to go jump

Fin (y) (not really my thum but meh)

:confused: What happened now :slapass: Come on keep it civil, In the other thread you called 90% of XS users .. noobs and trolls.

Pete
06-26-2006, 01:09 AM
Yeah well i don't take kindly to being ripped off and along with 2 others they don't like it ether. If you also have a look aorund theres a few topic of the XCS fraudsters and then i've had a few PM's pff one guy with a problem with his Yonah rig asking me if ican help cos he got screwed over.

All i'm saying is got anything on ya chest or what ever, get holod of me not behind my back. Direct 1:1 with me about it please

Devious
06-26-2006, 03:25 AM
neither have them in stock though

dabs does but not sure of the rev
http://www.dabs.com/productview.aspx?quicklinx=42HZ

Dabs are hopeless and seem unwilling to provide any info on there boards.

don_vercetti
06-26-2006, 03:57 AM
Yeah well i don't take kindly to being ripped off and along with 2 others they don't like it ether. If you also have a look aorund theres a few topic of the XCS fraudsters and then i've had a few PM's pff one guy with a problem with his Yonah rig asking me if ican help cos he got screwed over.

All i'm saying is got anything on ya chest or what ever, get holod of me not behind my back. Direct 1:1 with me about it please

You've been ripped off? Say more!!

Does anyone have an ETA on the Infinity 975X in the UK? I gather it is now available in Japan, and DFI officially announced it last week so it should start to trickle it's way through to us Brits sooner rather than later, no?

boardy
06-26-2006, 04:12 AM
I can't not post in here.

I think your all being a little unfair to Pete here, he has said some stupid stuff I agree but he's a sound bloke.

I know for a fact as I'm getting it theres an ES6700 Conroe on the way which should be here this week sometime as it's in the country. I think you all who are slagging him off need to get facts right, I've spoken to Pete on the phone and he can get them for people he wants to, i.e people who dont :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:.

Lay off guys, and just wait, the results are coming :slapass:

Boardy

Azh_fx
06-26-2006, 06:04 AM
ah well my conroe arrived today and i picked up a cheap asrock to play with (board cost me £13 lol, dont ask! its working fine though :D)
just need to get a floppy drive, damn board wont recognise the sata drive
without the sata driver apparantly)

should be fun few hrs :D

Pete
06-26-2006, 06:24 AM
I got ripped off...erm have you a Conroe Es that clocks amazingly........hell :banana::banana::banana::banana:ing no

The DFI could be this week i'm told