PDA

View Full Version : Conore E6700 ES clocks??

Pete
06-16-2006, 03:20 AM
Okay i've looekd and i'm ether blind or out of it on the painkillers i'm on due to a shatterd shin and ankle (long story).

I though it might be a good idea to get all the Conroe ES 6700 owners to post up there clocks.

CPUz screen of cpu and ram
What mnobo ya using
Mods and what they are
Cooling, air, water, phase, etc etc list goes on

There just seam to be tons of topics but i think if there was like a sticky maybe this i duno then all could pop in a go

''oo *ahem* got 4.5ghz on his vapo with a chilly 1 head...cool (y)

Hope you all get the idea of it all

mine
06-16-2006, 12:07 PM
Okay i've looekd and i'm ether blind or out of it on the painkillers i'm on due to a shatterd shin and ankle (long story).

I though it might be a good idea to get all the Conroe ES 6700 owners to post up there clocks.

CPUz screen of cpu and ram
What mnobo ya using
Mods and what they are
Cooling, air, water, phase, etc etc list goes on

l

like this idea

_____

scott cycle cr1 team issue @ 6,4 kg :-)

kais
06-16-2006, 12:30 PM
yeh should be a neat idea

skuliaxe
06-16-2006, 01:45 PM
sounds nice...
would like to see some temps also, for air and water anyways :)
Don´t know why, but i haven´t seen any air temps from conroe.

Pete
06-16-2006, 01:47 PM
Been a few, 32c ish under laod and clocks at 3.8G's

Can we get this made as a styick and some Conore owners, users to stick stuff up

Ron 61
06-16-2006, 02:37 PM
Very much needed. I think a lot of people would benefit from this. I would like to see how Xtreme conroe can be on air/water with temps, voltages and all the basic information associated with air/water overclocking. Although some info has been posted on this, it would be nice if it were all concentrated in one thread. It would also cut down on a lot of threads like this one.

Pete
06-16-2006, 02:58 PM
Give it 3 weeks and you'll have some massive results is all i can say but the USA and Japan etc boys could help here

Eradan
06-16-2006, 05:44 PM
Running on the Intel 975XBX Rev. 304., my E6600 is currently idling at 47C. Under load it gets into the upper-mid 60s. Latest rev of CPU-Z states my voltage as 1.340V which seems high to me, and possibly the reason for my seemingly too high temps. It may also be attributed to my cooler: Intel P4 cooler. Very similiar in design as my 640 Prescott cooler, but not as tall. I also have an X1800XT, Creative X-Fi, and two hard drives (one a Raptor) generating heat. Case has two 120mm fans and my Enermax 485W Noisetaker has two fans set at max. I do not have the side on my case or temps would be higher.

I'm currently researching like mad for a new case and cooling solution. I had this chip up to 3.1Ghz easily at stock settings the other night with a window fan against the side of the case. Going to be a great overclocker once I get everything together.

E

andyisc00l
06-16-2006, 07:37 PM
Running on the Intel 975XBX Rev. 304., my E6600 is currently idling at 47C. Under load it gets into the upper-mid 60s. Latest rev of CPU-Z states my voltage as 1.340V which seems high to me, and possibly the reason for my seemingly too high temps. It may also be attributed to my cooler: Intel P4 cooler. Very similiar in design as my 640 Prescott cooler, but not as tall. I also have an X1800XT, Creative X-Fi, and two hard drives (one a Raptor) generating heat. Case has two 120mm fans and my Enermax 485W Noisetaker has two fans set at max. I do not have the side on my case or temps would be higher.

I'm currently researching like mad for a new case and cooling solution. I had this chip up to 3.1Ghz easily at stock settings the other night with a window fan against the side of the case. Going to be a great overclocker once I get everything together.

E

have you touched the heatsink when its in load? I hear that some of the bad axes are giving the wrong temperature. That doesn't sound right.

Eradan
06-17-2006, 06:53 AM
The temps posted are taken from Speedfan. The BIOS temps are approximately 10 degree higher.

E

Direwolf
06-17-2006, 07:00 AM
Like the idea of the thread, hope we get more results from other owners and maybe a sticky if its done right. Thanks

andyisc00l
06-17-2006, 06:39 PM
The temps posted are taken from Speedfan. The BIOS temps are approximately 10 degree higher.

E

Why is it so high!?