PDA

View Full Version : Thoughts on VR4//RTT

Magnj
06-13-2006, 06:22 PM
I'm thinking of picking one of these up at the end of the summer or the begining of next summer. Anyone have any experience with these that they would like to share?
I'm hoping to find one in the 5-7K range which from my research is pretty reasonable.
I've been hanging around the 3si forum a bit lately and I'm gathering that they can get real quick with some easy/cheapish upgrades.

Tanktanium
06-13-2006, 07:35 PM
I've driven a base model, and I hope to buy one that's close to me (95 pearl white VR4 with 120k) for $7,995, and although i'm 6'8", I still fit comfortably inside the car. The seats are the best I've sat in, which is a nice thing for a sports car, which usually tend to the rigid side. Haven't tried a 5 or 6 speed yet, just the ATX base model, though I'm going to test drive a forumite's 92 R/T TT in a week or so. In all, it seems a good car, not absurdly expensive while providing a good amount of punch to put ricers and "dumbestics" in their place.

Magnj
06-18-2006, 05:13 AM
Yea...I'm hoping to get a nice deal on one and then do some performance stuff to it next summer. Apparantly they are not that good in the 1/4 (not bad just not great) but seems like a fun car to drive.