PDA

View Full Version : Problems: F2-6400PHU2-2GBNS & ASUS P5ND2-SLI

±Pink=FloYd±
06-05-2006, 11:16 AM
I am on my second set of sticks fresh from rma and still no boot... can someone help me. Could it be a bios issue? I have cleared the cmos and i get a black screen but everything appears to be running.

G.S EUTech
06-14-2006, 02:41 AM
Could you boot with one stick, or also no action?

GSKILL TECH
06-14-2006, 04:35 PM
I am on my second set of sticks fresh from rma and still no boot... can someone help me. Could it be a bios issue? I have cleared the cmos and i get a black screen but everything appears to be running.
it might be the problem due to the motherboard.
i will check on that later.

D2 800 2GBNS and 2GBZX all rated for intel only now..

Charles Wirth
06-14-2006, 04:37 PM
Yep mobo = problems. A lot of us had problems with that mobo.

GSKILL TECH
06-19-2006, 11:12 AM
Yep mobo = problems. A lot of us had problems with that mobo.
i used to believe P5N32 & P5ND2 are great mobo

±Pink=FloYd±
06-20-2006, 08:03 AM
sorry i have been on vacation...
I rma'ed these sticks to G.Skill USA and they reprogramed them just to make sure it wasnt the memory. The P5ND2-SLI WILL NOT work with double sided memory. I wish I had knew this before I purchased this memory, but I am going to keep the memory and get another motherboard. This board has really turned me against ASUS products. It is really buggy as FUGGER mentioned. Thanks for the help everyone. Does anyone have a suggestion on a good mobo for just gaming and day to day use that wont break the bank?

Anemone
06-20-2006, 06:15 PM
and hence why I'm suspicious of the NF 5 boards...

guess2098
06-20-2006, 08:25 PM
sorry i have been on vacation...
I rma'ed these sticks to G.Skill USA and they reprogramed them just to make sure it wasnt the memory. The P5ND2-SLI WILL NOT work with double sided memory. I wish I had knew this before I purchased this memory, but I am going to keep the memory and get another motherboard. This board has really turned me against ASUS products. It is really buggy as FUGGER mentioned. Thanks for the help everyone. Does anyone have a suggestion on a good mobo for just gaming and day to day use that wont break the bank?
just wait for few days for conroe supported mobo, not waste your money on others hehehe