PDA

View Full Version : Bad Axe 304 in Scandinavia any1?

ted3
05-28-2006, 11:36 PM
For the last 10 days++ i tried to get confirmation from webshops about Bad Axe revisions, but no success. Today i received email from SHG.DK again, they could only inform that Bad Axe MBs are just passing through there, being shipped out as soon as they come in, therefor the guy i talked to had no chance of checking revision. So i wonder, has anyone bought Bad Axe from SHG (shg.dk or shg.no) and what revision was it? Or any other Scandinavian webshop that has Bad Axe 304?

GOESA
05-28-2006, 11:45 PM
Yeah would like to know that too, So Ted3 u wrote them e-mails? SHG.dk ? I thought i would write them today about the revision also, but I guess thats not very informative :(

Keep me posted if you find any in Denmark or Scandinavia.

/Grau

WildEye
05-29-2006, 12:18 AM
I have called cshop.no and they are in the process of checking with their supplier. They have 6 of the bulk version and 14ish of the boxed version, and have had these quantities in stock for about 3+ weeks...

Will let you know.

ted3
05-29-2006, 02:27 AM
GOESA, I have to correct myself, i wrote email to SHG.NO, but its the same company. The more emails they get the more they will care about it, so just drop them an email anyway.

WildEye, good you called cshop, i was thinking of contacting them myself, they seem to have an OK price, lets hope its 304. Maybe i order there too if SHG can't confirm what revision their supplier is shipping to them. 3 weeks is not a very old stock so i think theres a chance its 304. I think cshop.no doesnt ship abroad GOESA, better ask to be sure. (IF they got 304's that is)

WildEye
05-30-2006, 06:43 AM
Well called them again today.

Apparantly they are not able to check as their warehouse is somewhere is Sweden. They called the product manager, which didn't know, so he called his Intel Rep... *gees*

Anyway thats the only suppliers in norway that have the board... the Big ones do not carry Intel boards at all. (Komplett.no, netshop.no, psdata.no)

Any other tips?

MightyOne
05-30-2006, 10:37 AM
If you really need to get one, http://odenwald-pc.covadis.de/ has confirmed that it has Rev. 304's in stock (~200€) - shipping to Denmark isn't too bad, 13,90€, but for some reason, they charge 26,90€ for shipping to Norway?!!

Might be because Norway isn't part of the EU ...

GOESA
05-30-2006, 11:00 AM
Thanks I can get one in UK and now in germany thx :)

But first I need comfirmed information about a conroe..

/Grau

WildEye
06-02-2006, 10:59 AM
Update...

shg.no is out... restock in 3 weeks...
chsop etc some story except they think stock will be even further down the line...

I need a board _NOW_ :mad: :mad: :mad:

ted3
06-02-2006, 07:14 PM
3 weeks! Too long, i need by end of next week... I am currently in SE Asia, and the distributor couldnt get me a Bad Axe unless i order pack of 10. Wednesday i will pass through Singapore, maybe better luck there.

ted3
06-29-2006, 02:40 AM
Took a long time but today i finally got a Bad Axe from SHG. Revision is 304 (yehey!), so no soldering required (except for the OC Mod ofcourse). I already have the parts for the 302-to-304 mod but am VERY happy i dont have to do it after i saw the size of those resistors...

For those who didnt know, the boxed bad axe comes with high quality acessories, for example the front panel (audio/USB/FireWire) is interchangeable black and white. The SATA Cables are transparent blue, and the IDE/FDD cables have similar transparent blue hoses (round). Nice for casemods and airflow.

Now the OC mod awaits me, then im gonna enjoy changing MB in the rig. Too bad the CPU is only a D930 for now, will still be fun to find its limits with XP-120 =)

ted3
06-29-2006, 08:50 AM
Oh my goooodness again, now THIS is what i call a MB. Hurry up guys and order before SHG runs out.

After fighting for weeks with a P5LD2 to get my D930 to run at FSB 266 i started to admit to myself that my D930 was a terrible batch, strange thing huh, almost like its an AMD? Oh no, nothing wrong with my D930!!! The Bad Axe booted it at 4GHz on first try. Everything went so easy i didnt believe what Everest and CPU-Z told me, 4GHz just like that?? Had to run CPU benchmark in Rosetta, big improvement over the 3.66GHz on the P5LD2, still in doubt, SuperPi 1M maybe? Yes, shaved off 4 seconds! The core voltage didnt change to what i set it to, but ok, didnt need it anyway, for now. I try to figure that one out and then i be up at 4.2GHz++ faster than you can order a Bad Axe from SHG :toast:

vanovich
06-29-2006, 09:31 AM
i know who has rev 304 ,in dk . www.itonline.dk i orderd one yesterday ,and morten who works there checked the rev for me .think they have 8 left.

GOESA
06-29-2006, 09:47 AM
I recieved my Asus P5W DH Deluxe 2 days ago and I ordered it from SHG.dk

Looks like a nice board.

/Grau