PDA

View Full Version : 3Dmark team info?

Malecky
06-12-2002, 03:25 AM
Hi,

After I got the email from Mricee didnt wnat to yoin a new team becouse I kinda like Icrontic.

I would like to ask what I get here that I dont get over at Icrontic? I get to hang with the best and bench with the best but...

Well I wanted to ask you guys if there is any 3Dmark help and HW that you guys can help people bench. I would like to buy second hand stuff from you guys and things like that, you heard me ask the same q a milion times over @icrontic.

I would like to see you guys buy a 700$ GF4 and perform voltmods and stuff like that on it....

I mean would you be willing to sell second hand smokes to weeker members:rolleyes:

I said I mean it over @icrontic that I will be high in the R8500 cat, but with the price for a good R8500 here you could sell me a second hand GF4:)

IFMU
06-12-2002, 03:30 AM
Well I cant talk for them, but I dont think anyone would have any ill feelings if you posted here and there.

I personally belong to at least a dozen or so forums. Icronic is one of them. I frequent others more than some, but I dont think theres anything wrong with chillin with everyone.

Just become part of us, and stay a part of them. Why not right? Get the best of both worlds!~!

Welcome Aboard and hope to see yea around some!~! Even if its not part of our 3D team!!!

IFMU ~ The Super Mod's Advocate

Malecky
06-12-2002, 03:37 AM
Originally posted by IFMU
Well I cant talk for them, but I dont think anyone would have any ill feelings if you posted here and there.

I personally belong to at least a dozen or so forums. Icronic is one of them. I frequent others more than some, but I dont think theres anything wrong with chillin with everyone.

Just become part of us, and stay a part of them. Why not right? Get the best of both worlds!~!

Welcome Aboard and hope to see yea around some!~! Even if its not part of our 3D team!!!

IFMU ~ The Super Mod's Advocate

Well I will join the team, becouse I cant bench without DDtung, Mricee and OPP:)

Hope to have some cash right now and get my sys to 2Ghz and realy start to roll.

I will be probably exoerimenting with LN2 so I can catch up.

DDTUNG
06-12-2002, 03:55 AM
I do sell my used equipment regularly. Used to post them in the forum at Icrontic, and they usually went fast. So you just have to be quick if you want them.:)

DDTUNG:cool:

Malecky
06-12-2002, 04:04 AM
Originally posted by DDTUNG
I do sell my used equipment regularly. Used to post them in the forum at Icrontic, and they usually went fast. So you just have to be quick if you want them.:)

DDTUNG:cool:

Heh, I know.... just tell me if you are selling a GFX card:D