PDA

View Full Version : no one replied to my snapple post?

lross78550
05-23-2006, 01:22 PM
i thought i would at least get a couple of flames?

I call it a snapple... get it sony-apple snapple oh well i thought it was funny

Serra
05-23-2006, 02:20 PM
I suppose if you're just looking for any kind of feedback...

What, exactly, was the point of paying for SONY hardware to run Apple software? Was Steve Jobs not :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: ing on you enough or something, so you felt you'd have to go pay even MORE for last gen hardware?

Serra

lross78550
05-23-2006, 03:06 PM
actually im a support tech and i support clients running both windows and osx i could never remember the the osx screens when helping customers over the phone so i loaded osx on a seperate partition on my sony so when a customer called with a question i could reboot my laptop and walk them thru the solution to the problem :)
Lee

[XC] mysticmerlin
05-26-2006, 02:15 PM
And exactly what are you running under OSX or is it osX86? Just wondering. Not a PoPo or nothing.

Mr_Slinky
05-26-2006, 08:02 PM
And exactly what are you running under OSX or is it osX86? Just wondering. Not a PoPo or nothing.
psstt yes he is 5-0 tell him nothing!!

please he is a support tech i am sure everything is leagal on that lappy. Especially if you use it while at the office, big fines go to thoes big companies who run the pirate software. go pirates!!

SHR1MP
06-01-2006, 01:03 PM
And how exactly are you able to do that :)?

lross78550
06-05-2006, 04:29 PM
sorry wasnt ignoring you guys i just forgot about this post. Im not really sure how this copy of osx86 got on my laptop i just woke up one morning and it was there :) If i knew anything about computers i would remove it right away but alas i dont know how. However if i wanted to do something like this to my laptop i guess i would go someplace like this
no links to that site
You guys have fun
Lee

couppi
06-06-2006, 06:27 AM
I hate when that happens.

lross78550
06-06-2006, 04:09 PM
oops sorry didnt know that wasnt allowed, man im always making a mistake on this forum. anyway if anyone wants the link to the osx86 project just send me a pm and ill send it to you
Lee

unless of course thats not allowed either in which case i will follow the rules like a good little soldier.
Lee