PDA

View Full Version : need an avi to dvd converter

osiris999
05-20-2006, 05:11 PM
right now im useing convert x to dvd but its soo slow and it seems like i should be able to fit more on a dvd than this. im trying to make my own dvd of music videos and convert x to dvd is takeing 4 hours just to convert enough videos for one dvd.

HiJon89
05-20-2006, 05:35 PM
AVI2DVD should work fine. You could also just use something like VirtualDub to encode the video files yourself.

osiris999
05-21-2006, 12:43 PM
avi2dvd isnt working for me. the problem im haveing is after they are converted how to i burn them. nero wont let me put any of the files in it. convert x to dvd works because it burns them all to the dvd by itself but its giveing me errors like crazy lately like videos being slideshows and audio skipping. so after i convert the files with another program how do i burn them?

HiJon89
05-21-2006, 08:59 PM
You should get an ISO when you're done which can be burned using DVD Decrypter. At the top bar go to Mode -> ISO -> Write and select the ISO file.

osiris999
05-22-2006, 01:42 PM
avi2dvd is seeming to be imposible to work it tells me i cant have 2 jobs with the same output path and then when i make every file have its own output path it says i have to pick a audiostream. theres nothing to choose from under audiostream. there seems to be no program that will let me simply drag and drop movie files into a list and press convert but convert x to dvd which gives me errors lately and takes forever.

Movieman
05-22-2006, 01:46 PM
I beleive SVCD2DVD will do what you want. Last time I used it I think it did the auto conversion from avi's to vobs..If not just convert the avi's to mpeg and then definately SVCD2DVD will do what you want.
Good Luck!

Magnj
05-22-2006, 02:04 PM
NeroVision Express