Probably still few ppl think that I'm a AMD... don't know why, but ok I can be

Many ppl wanted do that... even more tried make it... but only I was able to make it just I LOVE IT!

Guys like Massman and MaSell (first letter is coincidence?) wanted break someday overall WRs on K7 platform. Pifast, SuperPI 1M/32M belong to SAE... for last 6 years? It was definitely too long. The same like before (my E6400 action) MaSell didn't want say: ok, now you are great... so I decied make this scores.

Benchrig:
Athlon XP 2600+ Mobile - almost "random" gem
Abit NF7 2.0 + Vdimm mod (2.8-5V ) + VTT mod + VDD mod
2x 256MB Infineon BH-6 sticks - as hell
some of my old cpu pot, rev.2 I think

There was really many problems with that achievment. First cpu "died" - lost L2 Cache and had only 64kb like Duron So I send it for RMA... yeah, RMA that old cpu was quiet funny, but I had new one with the same numbers so I could bench once again.

Next thing: Board. NB didn't scale with cold at all, but it like a lot voltage This mobo what I used at this bench is not perfect - problems with high FSB 1:1... I had some old NF7 with black slots, but short fight it died.

Memory: why 2x256 sticks than 2x512? Don't know, performence is better at the same clocks with 2x256... and ofc then they can make more MHz than 2x512. There was no difference what sticks I used, I had a lot of them and all had the same wall on that board.

Sorry, but new CPU-Z have problem with that platform and all high scores are "red".

About scores... when I have FSB limit I need to fight on CPU freq. Still there is some room left with 32M score and I can make 10-15s faster run. And with FSB265 there is a chance to make sub 30 in 1M But not now at all.

Ohhh, and one thing for the (happy)end... waiting 30 minutes for 32M was disaster for me when I was waiting for it I could go to toilet without any problems or even I cleaned a little bit my benchroom

So what will be next? MaSell want see some K6 WR... but I told him that not that good as he, so he can take it as well. C'ya