Quote Originally Posted by Forsakened View Post
Guys, if someone is far way from their multimeter, what are they to trust? :p

My multimeter is at home, and im at UNI.. not going home for another month or so.. i set 1.28V (cpu vcore) in bios and DISABLED LLC.. and CPU-Z shows it as

1.23-24 fluctuating between the values =/ i thot the board overvolted and not under?

using the latest 1306 bios btw

Also, is it normal for coretemp to show the two cores as having different temps? (48C and 42C) in my case (tjmax = 105C)

Edit: Seems like my board doesnt like x7 ratio =/ =/ currently @ 425x8 @ 1.28vCore (bios) 1.24vCore (CPUZ)
Other voltages (vPLL, vNB, vFSB,) overvolt by a small amount when set to the second lowest value available for each (auto and the lowest available value overvolt a lot, especially when overclocking), vDIMM overvolts about 0.07 - 0.09v. Vcore however undervolts from bios set value. What cpu-z is showing you can be taken as correct.

If you have a 45nm wolfdale, yes it is common that the temp sensors show different temps, as the wolfdales have dodgey sensors. They only really work and become accurate-ish when very close to the tjmax (100*C) and are nowhere near accurate at normal operating temps.